CycleOps Hammer Direct Drive Smart Trainer
The trainer for riders providing virtual training with real world resistance and rock solid stability. This direct drive trainer eliminates the tire-to-roller contact, and is capable of replicating any outdoor ride from conversational group rides to 20% grades. All of this is done with a smooth, road-like-feel thanks to a massive 20 lb. flywheel that replicates real world inertia. Simply add a cassette, remove your rear wheel, and you are ready to ride.
- Uses PowerTap technology for accurate and quick power readings
- Dualband compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0
- 20lb precision balance flywheel runs smooth, quiet and vibration free and produces only 64 decibels at 20mph
- Integrated front wheel tray for stability on front wheel while keeping tire marks off polished floors
- Folding legs and carrying handle for easy and convenient storage
- Compatible with 142 or 148mm thru-axle and 130 or 135mm quick-release frames